Dear Parents: Halloween isn’t just for the children. Halloween is for the whole family! That means that all the mothers, fathers, and little ones out there need to get involved. Before you fear on spending $$ right before another batch of holidays, remember that costumes can be free or inexpensive if you use things from home!
Have fun and stay safe this Halloween. We can't wait to see all of your creative ideas!
To give you some costume inspiration, and an idea of what not to do to your beautiful children… see here some examples of what you can and should not do this Halloween.
1. To get started, look at this Ratatouille family of chefs and their little baby mouse! Bon Appétit!
2. So we have seen that chefs can work… but parents! Don’t do this to your children! You can’t cook them!
3. Lions, Tigers, Bears… Oh My! This is a wonderful way to get the whole family involved. (Especially Dad).
4. Remember that thing about the whole family getting involved? Don't single the kid out.
5. Having the whole family take a part is important, but please don’t take any more photos like this. (rainbow).
6. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka aaarrrgg great!. (The twins are just as cute!)
7. You have potty trained your children; this isn't the time for retribution!
8. Single mom? You don't need to break the bank to rock this outfit with your daughter.
9. This cutie isn't as freaked out as we are..
10. Toilet paper mummies for the family - easy and cheap!
11. Did someone say Grandma?
12. Last, but not least..... no.
Stay tuned for the launch of the beta Helpkin iOS and Android app. Helpkin is an app for parents to save money on childcare by trading babysitting duties with people they trust. Get on the list to try it when we release it.
From all of us here at Helpkin, Happy Halloween!